General Festival Info
1) What will the weather be like? Average temperatures in June are 77 during the day, and 55 at night - prepare for all weather - bring a disposable poncho. See ten day forecast for Pipestem, WV
2) What time should I arrive? Doors open at 4 PM Friday, 10 AM Saturday
3) Can I go in and out? No re-entry after arrival
4) Are there ATMs? Not on the Venue property, but there is an ATM about a 3/4 of a mile south Midway Market mile down the road, and there are two banks in the town of Athens, 15 miles south.
Security - How is the Venue ensuring my safety?
5) All guests must go through security at the front gate. The following items are prohibited: glass bottles, aluminum bottles, knives, illegal drugs, fireworks, weapons of any kind, flags, hover boards, laser pointers, drones of any kind, remote controlled devices, toys, large backpacks, any food or flasks. (may bring a small backpack or fanny pack- will be searched!)
6) Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person, at the Event Promoter's sole discretion, whose conduct is disorderly, abusive or disruptive.
Audio/Video Recording Policy
7) Guests may bring personal, non-commercial photography devices, such as cell phones to create short, non-commercial use recordings, called "Personal Content".
8) Guests may not bring tripods, monopods, boom arms, selfie sticks or any device used to mount or hold a photography device beyond the user's reach.
9) Event producer reserves the right to prohibit any device it believes is in violation of these Terms, or poses a safety risk to others.
10) Audio or Video recordings - USER MAY NOT MAKE ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF ANY PERSONAL CONTENT WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE EVENT PRODUCER. By way of example, commercial use may include, but is not limited to, posting Personal Content on a website that sells a product, or displays any ads or sponsored links; using or causing Personal Content to appear in any publication, magazine, serial, or book; using Personal Content to sell, sponsor, or endorse a product; or using Personal Content on any website that is or appears to be affiliated or associated with, or sponsored by the Event or the Event producer.
11) Event producer reserves the right to prohibit any use of Personal Content which it believes is in violation of the Terms. Event producer in its sole discretion may determine what constitutes a commercial use not permitted by the Terms.
12) Without the express prior written permission of the Event Promoter, Personal Content that contains any footage of Event Artist performances may not be used for any purpose.
13) Wristbands will be issued at front gate - with ID
14) Different color wristbands for VIP areas, and one and two day General Admission
15) If you choose to drink alcohol, you must show ID and will be issued a band that allows alcoholic beverage purchases.
16) Wristbands must be worn at all times during Event.
17) If you lose a wristband, it will not be replaced and you may be charged another entry fee.
18) Wristbands may not be transferred to another person.
Lodging and Camping Info
19) Pipestem Resort State Park is directly across the street, with two lodges, cabins, a prime camping area, swimming, horseback riding and several restaurants. Please call 304-466-1800 for lodging.
20) Pipestem RV Park and Campground is about one mile north, and has RV, cabins and tent camping, with showers and full hook ups.
21) We will have shuttle busses running continuously from Park and to both camping areas.